Happy Monday! So I decided that this year, I’m going to get ALL of my Christmas shopping done in November. I would rather get started early, and give myself plenty of time to find thoughtful, great gifts than be rushing around last minute. Plus, I want to spend all of December doing fun wintery things with my family-not inside of a store. I LOVE going to see Christmas lights, ice skating, etc. I also love and truly enjoy giving gifts and think it is so much fun.
To help you all out with your shopping, I’m going to be posting a weekly gift guide, every single week up until Christmas! I am going to cover gifts for women, men, household, etc.
All of these things are currently in stock at the time the post goes live, but I imagine they will sell out quickly. You can find direct links to each of the items in this post by clicking on them below.
I am going to be super intentional about the things I pick out for you guys, so know that these are things I actually really like and would buy. I’m going to try to keep it very affordable for you as well.
- Cozy pajamas- I LOVE matching pj sets! In fact- I spend 90% of my time in them. If you come over to my house at any point during the day or night, you’ll probably find me in a robe or matching pajama set! Haha. I love this leopard set, and pink striped set. Both are a silky material and under $25!
- If you’re a viewer of my YouTube channel, you know I love cute coffee table decor! I found this adorable Tic Tac Toe coffee table game, and I think it would make an amazing gift for a home decor lover. Such a great price point too at $20!
- As I mentioned, I love coffee table books. I think cute coffee table books, or cook books are a perfect gift. They take up minimal space, and are fun and useful! I love when guests browse through my coffee table books. I love this pink Grand Budapest Hotel book for a girly-girl in your life, and this beautiful healthy cookbook. It contains 131 healthy recipes, and I think the cover is gorgeous with the subtle marble design.
- Who doesn’t love a new blanket?! Since I was little, I’ve always had a blanket addiction. I just love anything cozy! I have this fringe blush pink blanket in my office, and use it everyday! It’s only $15 and very nice quality.
- Hoops are back! It took me awhile to jump on board with the hoop trend, but I have to say, I kind of love it now. I only wear them when going out at night, but they’re a fun change from my standard pearl studs! Personally I think hoops look best in gold. I love that these are forward facing, and have pearl detail, you know I love my pearls. They are a great size- not too big at all, and they are 14k gold. I think any lady in your life would absolutely love these earrings.
- Are these the cutest rain boots you’ve ever seen?! I love short rain boots. I think they’re so cute and more modern looking than the typical tall ones. These quilted boots are a fun gift, and only $25. I love the gold detail too.
- Finally, makeup brushes. These beautiful black and rose gold marble brushes are a personal favorite of mine. I actually own these exact ones. We all have a friend who could use some new brushes. It’s one of those things that you kind of forget to treat yourself to. They are under $15 for the set, and if you’re having a secret Santa party with your girlfriends, I think they would all love these!
I hope you enjoy these gift guides, and get your shopping done early with me this year! Be sure to check back every week for a new one. XO, Erica