It’s time for Holiday Gift guide #2! I stayed up super late last night searching for these items. Everything in today’s post is from Nordstrom (not sponsored) and direct links can be found within the post, in black text. One of my favorite things about Nordstrom, is that the shipping is always free, so if you purchase any of these items you won’t have to pay shipping! Yay! I’m really excited about ALL of these things and think any lady in your life would love to receive them.
- You guys know I’m a bag lady. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my all time favorite brands. It is high end, but not ridiculously priced, and such good quality. The bags are still an investment but they wear so well and last forever. This black studded crossbody was my favorite one on the site!
- I am loving all things studded. Not only do these booties have studs, but they also have a scalloped top which is adorable. Short booties are so in, and these are probably my favorite pair I’ve seen! They’re super trendy and unique, but not over the top. These are on my personal wish list!
- For day to day life, I love a good pair of mules by the door! So easy to slip on and off, and so comfy too. These studded loafer mules are currently on sale, for under $100, and come in 5 colors.
- Nude lips are my fav! This Bobbi Brown nude lip gloss set, is perfect for the makeup lover in your life. It comes with 4 limited edition nude shades, and the holiday pouch to store them in.
- Jewelry is always a fun holiday gift, but so is something to store it in! I found this black studded travel jewelry case and thought it would make a great, unique gift. It is made of leather, so it’s good quality and will last a long time, and it comes in white too. I love the size of it because it’s small enough to throw in a carry-on bag or purse without taking up too much room. It is priced just under $50, and is perfect for your friend or family member who loves to travel.
- I recently became a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury makeup. I use her iconic nude lip liner every week. This highlighter trio palette contains two gold, and one rose gold shade. Charlotte Tilbury makeup is super high quality, and paraben free.
- I love initial necklaces! They are so versatile, you can wear your own initial, your boyfriend or husbands initial, or your child’s initial. This initial necklace by Nadri, is such a great value, at under $50. All of the letters come in silver, rose gold or gold. I have had many Nadri necklaces over the years, and they all still look brand new. Even the ones I left on for weeks at a time and wore in the shower (oops!) This is a dupe for a high end necklace by Bony Levy which looks almost IDENTICAL, except it is $500. I’d choose the Nadri one 😉
- When looking for the travel jewelry box, I also found this monogram keepsake box. It is priced just under $40, and is so my style! I love anything black and white. This would look so pretty sitting out on your bathroom counter or nightstand, and is a really great price point.
- And finally, sunglasses. I wear sunglasses all year round. I always panic when I get in the car and don’t have a pair. They’re an essential for me. I picked this pair of black aviators, because they’re simple, classic, and most people would like them. I have heard great things about this brand too.
So that’s it for this week’s gift guide! I hope it gave you some good ideas. Let me know if you’re going to purchase any of these items for yourself or as gifts! Check back every week for a new gift guide all the way up until Christmas! XO, Erica