It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving! Time to start making your holiday shopping lists if you haven’t already. My goal is to help take the stress out of your holiday shopping by finding you amazing gifts that you can order from the comfort of your own home. I’d choose online shopping over in store any day! Here I am, in bed, in my pajamas, wrapped up in my favorite blanket, no crowds, no traffic, just the way I like it!
- Leopard rain boots: These particular boots are by Hunter which is a very popular brand for rain boots. I always see people in the typical solid color boots, but I’ve never seen these before, and I LOVE them! These are a great gift because you can get so much wear out of them throughout the year. They can be worn in the snow all during the winter, as well as through the rainy spring time!
- Candy cane candle: Everyone loves a good candle. Voluspa always comes out with fun seasonal scents, and as a lover of anything minty, I thought this one was perfect! I love the jar too. It’s festive but still simple.
- Fuzzy pullover: Fuzzy jackets and sweaters are huge right now. I personally have a handful that I wear all the time. Whenever I wear them in my videos I always get tons of questions about them. This one is from one of my favorite brands, and since you can purchase it at Nordstrom, that means free shipping! It’s originally $80, but currently on sale for just under $50.
- Glitter phone case: This is the phone case I currently have on my phone. I like that it’s clear, because you can still see my rose gold phone underneath. It has bumpers, so it’s protective which is important to me. These cases last forever too!
- Nest thermostat: I decided to add this to this week’s gift guide, as I was sitting here working and turned up the heat right from my phone without getting out of bed! How amazing! I love love love our Nest thermostat. You can program it to different temperatures throughout the day, so for example you can keep your house cooler while you’re away at work, and set it to become warmer right when you’re about to get home. You can adjust it from anywhere right from your phone which is priceless if you ask me.
- Cashmere gloves: I tend to buy a cute new pair of gloves every year. I love this pair because I think the ruffle is super cute, and they’re cashmere so they’re good quality. They’re $20, and come in pink too.
- Metallic luggage set: Hard luggage is the way to go. The canvas ones don’t hold up over time, and can’t be cleaned. I love being able to wipe down my hard case luggage, and it doesn’t get all dirty during airport travel. This silver set is gorgeous!
- Leather leggings: These are on my personal wish list. They’re definitely a splurge but I’ve heard such great things about them. They’re nice and think so they can definitely be worn as pants. I’m super picky with leggings, and hate when they’re too thin. The leather look makes them look a lot fancier than typical cotton leggings, and I love the subtle design.
- Faux fur jacket: I love this faux fur jacket, because it’s neutral and will go with any outfit, but it also makes a statement. This would look so cute for holiday parties over any color dress. It is currently on sale for less than $60, and in stock in all sizes so grab it while you can.
- Blush pink packable jacket: I have a gray packable jacket that I wear all the time. It’s lightweight and the fact that it folds up into a tiny square is so convenient. Blush pink everything is so popular right now, and I think this jacket is adorable!! It comes in black as well if you want to go for a more classic look.
I hope you guys enjoyed this week’s gift guide! Let me know if you’ve started shopping yet. If you need some holiday home décor inspo, check out this week’s video on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1i7znF2Ksk
Hope you have an amazing weekend!! XO, Erica