Hi loves! Today I’m sharing Holiday Gift Guide #5! I missed last week, because I was SUPER sick, and I didn’t want to pick random items when my heart wasn’t in it. I’m feeling so much better, and I found 7 awesome gifts for you guys today!
- Sparkly slippers: I’m a fan of anything sparkly, especially if it’s white! There’s just something about white glitter that looks so beautiful to me. These slippers come in a few colors, but ‘Ice Glitter’ is my favorite. They are a more high end brand, and just under $50, with free shipping from Nordstrom. What I like about these is they come in actual shoe sizes! Normally slippers are just S, M, L, which can make it tough to find a good fit so I love that these are actual sizes. If you’re in between sizes, size up according to the website!
- Stainless steel tumbler: I’ve heard really good things about the Corkcicle brand. It’s very similar to Yeti, and would make a nice practical gift. I love this light pink color!
- Satin pillowcases: I just recently purchased these for our bed, and I am IN LOVE! I’ve always loved silky pillowcases and these are amazing!!! I got silver to match our bedroom decor, but they come in over 10 colors! They are just under $20 and I promise anyone would LOVE these! They feel so luxurious, and as a bonus they’re good for your skin. Satin pillowcases help prevent wrinkles.
- Beauty blender gift set: I found this beauty blender set while browsing the Nordstrom website and had to add it to this weeks guide for the beauty lovers out there! It comes with 3 sponges and a case, and is currently on sale.
- Cozy sweater: I think if you’re going to buy someone clothes, you should go for a very basic staple item, such as a comfy sweater. It’s hard to pick out clothes for other people, but everyone loves staple items like this. You can’t go wrong with a soft striped sweater. It’s on sale from $40 to $15, and Nordstrom always has free shipping!
- Fiddle leaf fig: I had to include this because I get sooo many comments and questions about my fiddle leaf fig tree in my videos! Everyone loves them! I love that this one comes in a really pretty basket. If your room is feeling a little blah, add a fiddle leaf fig! Trust me!
- Glam cocktail shaker: If you have a friend who loves hosting parties, or decorating her bar cart, this is the gift for her! Not only is it cute decor, its functional too! This would be a cute gift for newlyweds or someone who just purchased a new home.
I hope you guys loved this week’s gift guide! I’m having so much fun helping you get your shopping done. Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend! XO, Erica