Hi friends! Today I’m excited to share what I’m getting Clara for Christmas this year. I love gift guides, and especially love them when people show what they’re actually getting their kids, or things they already own, rather than just random ideas.
This year I’m being super intentional about my purchases because we truly don’t need any more toys in our house, but of course that’s part of the fun of Christmas, so I made thoughtful choices and I think they’re going to be thrilled.
Throughout the year I keep a running list in my phone as I come across cute ideas and I’m so excited with my finds. Everything has been ordered and I’m feeling good and on top of it this year.
- 3-in-1 activity unicorn: I chose this because even though she can’t use it yet, it’ll be fun to have throughout the year, and something she can use for years to come. It starts off as a walker which will be perfect as she learns to walk a few months later. I’m sure Kensie will love borrowing it as well since it converts to a scooter. We have SO many ‘baby’ toys so I wanted her larger gift to be more of a long-term gift.
- Water farm play mat: A baby favorite! We had a similar version for Kensie from amazon that wasn’t quite as nice but she loved it. This one has a soft cover so it’s comfy for baby and additional features, like the farmer plush that you can put in the tractor
- Disney bath toys: Bath toys are always a hit in our house, and the price point on these is so good! I always try to find bath toys with no holes (mold) so these are perfect and fun to stick to the sides of the bath tub. Under $5!
- Garden plush play set: An adorable target find! We are big garden/nature lovers and I thought this was too sweet. Great price point as well. It’s a 7 piece set and super soft for little babies.
- Mushie baby cup: A perfect first cup for babies! Love that it’s made of non-toxic materials. We try to avoid plastic in our house when possible, since it is known to leach chemicals, so we love silicone and stainless steel options.
- Ribbed floral outfit: I love easy matching sets, and especially ribbed sets! The pattern on this one is so adorable and you can’t beat this price. $10 for the whole 3 piece set. She started wearing 12 month clothes at 4 months old, so I plan on buying her a few more outfits in 12-18 month sizes and some new pjs as well. Most of her clothes are Kensie’s old clothes, but I like for her to have new outfits too.
- Stack & roll fruit truck: This is new from one of our very favorite toy brands. We have so many things from the brand and have loved everything. Such an aesthetically pleasing toy and for under $13, I think this is something I’ll add to gifts in the future as we attend baby birthday parties. Both of my girls will love this!
I hope you found this helpful! If you’d like to see what we’re getting our 3 year old, check out my toddler gift guide as well!
I have a highlight on Instagram called ‘kids gift guide’ with more ideas as well.
Please remember that ‘things’ aren’t what make the holidays special, and although they are fun, kids really are simple to please. You do not need to go overboard. I love the idea of doing “Something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read.” I hope that as I share gift ideas with you, they help to simplify your holiday season and make your life a little easier by hunting down the good stuff for you!
Thanks for being here!