Hi loves! Today I’m sharing Holiday Gift Guide #5! I missed last week, because I was SUPER sick, and I didn’t want to pick random items when my heart wasn’t in it. I’m feeling so much better, and I found 7 awesome gifts for you guys today!
- Sparkly slippers: I’m a fan of anything sparkly, especially if it’s white! There’s just something about white glitter that looks so beautiful to me. These slippers come in a few colors, but ‘Ice Glitter’ is my favorite. They are a more high end brand, and just under $50, with free shipping from Nordstrom. What I like about these is they come in actual shoe sizes! Normally slippers are just S, M, L, which can make it tough to find a good fit so I love that these are actual sizes. If you’re in between sizes, size up according to the website!
- Stainless steel tumbler: I’ve heard really good things about the Corkcicle brand. It’s very similar to Yeti, and would make a nice practical gift. I love this light pink color!
- Satin pillowcases: I just recently purchased these for our bed, and I am IN LOVE! I’ve always loved silky pillowcases and these are amazing!!! I got silver to match our bedroom decor, but they come in over 10 colors! They are just under $20 and I promise anyone would LOVE these! They feel so luxurious, and as a bonus they’re good for your skin. Satin pillowcases help prevent wrinkles.
- Beauty blender gift set: I found this beauty blender set while browsing the Nordstrom website and had to add it to this weeks guide for the beauty lovers out there! It comes with 3 sponges and a case, and is currently on sale.
- Cozy sweater: I think if you’re going to buy someone clothes, you should go for a very basic staple item, such as a comfy sweater. It’s hard to pick out clothes for other people, but everyone loves staple items like this. You can’t go wrong with a soft striped sweater. It’s on sale from $40 to $15, and Nordstrom always has free shipping!
- Fiddle leaf fig: I had to include this because I get sooo many comments and questions about my fiddle leaf fig tree in my videos! Everyone loves them! I love that this one comes in a really pretty basket. If your room is feeling a little blah, add a fiddle leaf fig! Trust me!
- Glam cocktail shaker: If you have a friend who loves hosting parties, or decorating her bar cart, this is the gift for her! Not only is it cute decor, its functional too! This would be a cute gift for newlyweds or someone who just purchased a new home.
I hope you guys loved this week’s gift guide! I’m having so much fun helping you get your shopping done. Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend! XO, Erica
- Slippers: Omg! So we all know that Gucci slides are HUGE right now. I found these Gucci look-a-like slippers and thought they were hilarious and such a great gift for a luxury lover in your life. Gucci mules run around $1,000, but these cute slippers are under $15!
- Nylon Backpack: I included a Rebecca Minkoff purse in a previous gift guide. I love RM and wanted to include a different style of bag that would suit a traveler in your life, a Mom, college student etc. This would make such a great carry-on travel bag. I love that it’s nylon so you can just wipe it clean.
- Storage Poof/Ottoman: This poof is SO pretty and would look amazing in a walk in closet or girly bedroom. It is meant to store shoes, so not only is it beautiful but it’s functional as well!
- Cat Mom Sweatshirt: This is so me!! “Ask me about my cat!” that is the way to my heart. Wildfox is known for their super cozy sweaters and I think any Cat Mama would love this!
- Blush Card Case: For a few years now, I’ve used a card case instead of a wallet. I don’t carry cash, only cards, so typically I don’t need a full-size wallet. I use a crossbody bag most days, so I love how tiny my card case is and that it doesn’t take up much room at all. Mine is from Louis Vuitton, but I think this blush pink Tory Burch one is so pretty and less than half the price!
- Beauty Advent Calendar: I thought this was such a cool idea! It is a 12 day advent calendar, and each day has a beauty tool inside. So at the end you have 9 new brushes, and 3 makeup sponges. This is a super cute gift idea for a beauty lover or someone just getting into makeup brushes.
- Marble Oil Diffuser: If you watch my videos, you know I use a marble oil diffuser in my kitchen! I love diffusing essential oils, because they’re healthier than candles, and you can leave them unattended for hours. You never have to worry about the flame, and you can switch up the scents as often as you want.
- Rose Gold Makeup Organizer: I am an organizing addict. It makes me feel so much more relaxed when everything is in it’s place, and I feel like you can better enjoy what you have. One of the things that I always make sure is nice and organized, is my makeup. This gorgeous rose gold makeup organizer would look so pretty sitting out on your dresser or bathroom vanity. I love that is has the dividers on top, as well as drawers on the bottom. This is a perfect way to display and organize your everyday makeup.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s gift guide! Let me know if you braved the crowds this Black Friday or stayed in and shopped in your pajamas! You know which one I did! 😉 XO Erica
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving! Time to start making your holiday shopping lists if you haven’t already. My goal is to help take the stress out of your holiday shopping by finding you amazing gifts that you can order from the comfort of your own home. I’d choose online shopping over in store any day! Here I am, in bed, in my pajamas, wrapped up in my favorite blanket, no crowds, no traffic, just the way I like it!
- Leopard rain boots: These particular boots are by Hunter which is a very popular brand for rain boots. I always see people in the typical solid color boots, but I’ve never seen these before, and I LOVE them! These are a great gift because you can get so much wear out of them throughout the year. They can be worn in the snow all during the winter, as well as through the rainy spring time!
- Candy cane candle: Everyone loves a good candle. Voluspa always comes out with fun seasonal scents, and as a lover of anything minty, I thought this one was perfect! I love the jar too. It’s festive but still simple.
- Fuzzy pullover: Fuzzy jackets and sweaters are huge right now. I personally have a handful that I wear all the time. Whenever I wear them in my videos I always get tons of questions about them. This one is from one of my favorite brands, and since you can purchase it at Nordstrom, that means free shipping! It’s originally $80, but currently on sale for just under $50.
- Glitter phone case: This is the phone case I currently have on my phone. I like that it’s clear, because you can still see my rose gold phone underneath. It has bumpers, so it’s protective which is important to me. These cases last forever too!
- Nest thermostat: I decided to add this to this week’s gift guide, as I was sitting here working and turned up the heat right from my phone without getting out of bed! How amazing! I love love love our Nest thermostat. You can program it to different temperatures throughout the day, so for example you can keep your house cooler while you’re away at work, and set it to become warmer right when you’re about to get home. You can adjust it from anywhere right from your phone which is priceless if you ask me.
- Cashmere gloves: I tend to buy a cute new pair of gloves every year. I love this pair because I think the ruffle is super cute, and they’re cashmere so they’re good quality. They’re $20, and come in pink too.
- Metallic luggage set: Hard luggage is the way to go. The canvas ones don’t hold up over time, and can’t be cleaned. I love being able to wipe down my hard case luggage, and it doesn’t get all dirty during airport travel. This silver set is gorgeous!
- Leather leggings: These are on my personal wish list. They’re definitely a splurge but I’ve heard such great things about them. They’re nice and think so they can definitely be worn as pants. I’m super picky with leggings, and hate when they’re too thin. The leather look makes them look a lot fancier than typical cotton leggings, and I love the subtle design.
- Faux fur jacket: I love this faux fur jacket, because it’s neutral and will go with any outfit, but it also makes a statement. This would look so cute for holiday parties over any color dress. It is currently on sale for less than $60, and in stock in all sizes so grab it while you can.
- Blush pink packable jacket: I have a gray packable jacket that I wear all the time. It’s lightweight and the fact that it folds up into a tiny square is so convenient. Blush pink everything is so popular right now, and I think this jacket is adorable!! It comes in black as well if you want to go for a more classic look.
I hope you guys enjoyed this week’s gift guide! Let me know if you’ve started shopping yet. If you need some holiday home décor inspo, check out this week’s video on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1i7znF2Ksk
Hope you have an amazing weekend!! XO, Erica
It’s time for Holiday Gift guide #2! I stayed up super late last night searching for these items. Everything in today’s post is from Nordstrom (not sponsored) and direct links can be found within the post, in black text. One of my favorite things about Nordstrom, is that the shipping is always free, so if you purchase any of these items you won’t have to pay shipping! Yay! I’m really excited about ALL of these things and think any lady in your life would love to receive them.
- You guys know I’m a bag lady. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my all time favorite brands. It is high end, but not ridiculously priced, and such good quality. The bags are still an investment but they wear so well and last forever. This black studded crossbody was my favorite one on the site!
- I am loving all things studded. Not only do these booties have studs, but they also have a scalloped top which is adorable. Short booties are so in, and these are probably my favorite pair I’ve seen! They’re super trendy and unique, but not over the top. These are on my personal wish list!
- For day to day life, I love a good pair of mules by the door! So easy to slip on and off, and so comfy too. These studded loafer mules are currently on sale, for under $100, and come in 5 colors.
- Nude lips are my fav! This Bobbi Brown nude lip gloss set, is perfect for the makeup lover in your life. It comes with 4 limited edition nude shades, and the holiday pouch to store them in.
- Jewelry is always a fun holiday gift, but so is something to store it in! I found this black studded travel jewelry case and thought it would make a great, unique gift. It is made of leather, so it’s good quality and will last a long time, and it comes in white too. I love the size of it because it’s small enough to throw in a carry-on bag or purse without taking up too much room. It is priced just under $50, and is perfect for your friend or family member who loves to travel.
- I recently became a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury makeup. I use her iconic nude lip liner every week. This highlighter trio palette contains two gold, and one rose gold shade. Charlotte Tilbury makeup is super high quality, and paraben free.
- I love initial necklaces! They are so versatile, you can wear your own initial, your boyfriend or husbands initial, or your child’s initial. This initial necklace by Nadri, is such a great value, at under $50. All of the letters come in silver, rose gold or gold. I have had many Nadri necklaces over the years, and they all still look brand new. Even the ones I left on for weeks at a time and wore in the shower (oops!) This is a dupe for a high end necklace by Bony Levy which looks almost IDENTICAL, except it is $500. I’d choose the Nadri one 😉
- When looking for the travel jewelry box, I also found this monogram keepsake box. It is priced just under $40, and is so my style! I love anything black and white. This would look so pretty sitting out on your bathroom counter or nightstand, and is a really great price point.
- And finally, sunglasses. I wear sunglasses all year round. I always panic when I get in the car and don’t have a pair. They’re an essential for me. I picked this pair of black aviators, because they’re simple, classic, and most people would like them. I have heard great things about this brand too.
So that’s it for this week’s gift guide! I hope it gave you some good ideas. Let me know if you’re going to purchase any of these items for yourself or as gifts! Check back every week for a new gift guide all the way up until Christmas! XO, Erica
Happy Monday! So I decided that this year, I’m going to get ALL of my Christmas shopping done in November. I would rather get started early, and give myself plenty of time to find thoughtful, great gifts than be rushing around last minute. Plus, I want to spend all of December doing fun wintery things with my family-not inside of a store. I LOVE going to see Christmas lights, ice skating, etc. I also love and truly enjoy giving gifts and think it is so much fun.
To help you all out with your shopping, I’m going to be posting a weekly gift guide, every single week up until Christmas! I am going to cover gifts for women, men, household, etc.
All of these things are currently in stock at the time the post goes live, but I imagine they will sell out quickly. You can find direct links to each of the items in this post by clicking on them below.
I am going to be super intentional about the things I pick out for you guys, so know that these are things I actually really like and would buy. I’m going to try to keep it very affordable for you as well.
- Cozy pajamas- I LOVE matching pj sets! In fact- I spend 90% of my time in them. If you come over to my house at any point during the day or night, you’ll probably find me in a robe or matching pajama set! Haha. I love this leopard set, and pink striped set. Both are a silky material and under $25!
- If you’re a viewer of my YouTube channel, you know I love cute coffee table decor! I found this adorable Tic Tac Toe coffee table game, and I think it would make an amazing gift for a home decor lover. Such a great price point too at $20!
- As I mentioned, I love coffee table books. I think cute coffee table books, or cook books are a perfect gift. They take up minimal space, and are fun and useful! I love when guests browse through my coffee table books. I love this pink Grand Budapest Hotel book for a girly-girl in your life, and this beautiful healthy cookbook. It contains 131 healthy recipes, and I think the cover is gorgeous with the subtle marble design.
- Who doesn’t love a new blanket?! Since I was little, I’ve always had a blanket addiction. I just love anything cozy! I have this fringe blush pink blanket in my office, and use it everyday! It’s only $15 and very nice quality.
- Hoops are back! It took me awhile to jump on board with the hoop trend, but I have to say, I kind of love it now. I only wear them when going out at night, but they’re a fun change from my standard pearl studs! Personally I think hoops look best in gold. I love that these are forward facing, and have pearl detail, you know I love my pearls. They are a great size- not too big at all, and they are 14k gold. I think any lady in your life would absolutely love these earrings.
- Are these the cutest rain boots you’ve ever seen?! I love short rain boots. I think they’re so cute and more modern looking than the typical tall ones. These quilted boots are a fun gift, and only $25. I love the gold detail too.
- Finally, makeup brushes. These beautiful black and rose gold marble brushes are a personal favorite of mine. I actually own these exact ones. We all have a friend who could use some new brushes. It’s one of those things that you kind of forget to treat yourself to. They are under $15 for the set, and if you’re having a secret Santa party with your girlfriends, I think they would all love these!
I hope you enjoy these gift guides, and get your shopping done early with me this year! Be sure to check back every week for a new one. XO, Erica
I wanted to share a casual weekday OOTD with you! As you know I work from home, so I pretty much live in robes, pajamas and athleisure clothing! When it comes time to run out I love cute basics that are super easy to style but have a little special touch! That’s why I’m so in love with this peplum top. It is just as easy as a basic tee, but the peplum detail makes it a little cuter. I absolutely love the bright red, but it comes in 6 colors and is on sale for under $15! I’m going to order the blush pink next.
My favorite part of this outfit is the shoes! I just got them last week and they have quickly become my favorite! I am a big fan of studded shoes and love that the studs are not only on the straps, but on the heel too! They also come in white & black. They run true to size, and are great quality. I have already gotten tons of compliments on them and I’m sure you’ll see them in lots of future posts.
My jeans are from Target and I can’t find the exact pair online, but I found them in store on clearance for $6! My sunglasses are designer dupes and under $15!
Hope you guys enjoyed this quick outfit of the day! Direct links for the top, shoes and sunglasses are in the post above. XO
Today I am sharing all of my spring shoe essentials! Clearly I have a thing for nude, black & pink 😉 I was able to direct link most of these, or a similar affordable dupe! I’m going to quickly recap why I love each one & share a mini review.
- I find myself reaching for these espadrilles all the time! They are so comfy, easy & cute. I can’t think of a time I wore these & didn’t get a compliment. They are under $20 which is such a steal for nice espadrilles. The black/silver combo isn’t available anymore, but I am OBSESSED with the new silver & gold pair, & am going to order them today! They also come in nude & gold, & honestly I’ll probably order these too 🙂
- My husband got me these Tory Burch sandals for my birthday last year, & I’ve been obsessed ever since. Mine are in the color ‘makeup’. I feel like these are such a classic staple to have in your closet! They go with everything, & look super nice on. The best part about designer sandals, is that even if you’re wearing a basic tee & shorts, you can throw these on & it instantly makes your outfit look nicer. They are more of a splurge but worth it in my opinion!
- I found these crushed velvet mules at Target. I was unsure how I felt about mules, so when I fond these on clearance for $8 I thought they were worth trying! So the verdict is, I LOVE mules! They are such a great, easy alternative to a flip flop or sandal. Perfect for those days when your pedicure isn’t on point;) I love leaving them by my front door & throwing them on to go check the mail, go for a walk, or whenever I’m just quickly running out the door! The exact pair isn’t available anymore but they have classic black ones.
- I found these Rebecca Minkoff studded flip flops at Saks off 5th. I wear these all the time, & they still look brand new. They are an older style so they aren’t available online, but you’re in luck because I found these cute studded flip flops at Target for $20! They give the same look for a lot less!
- Again, these Rebecca Minkoff nude sandals are an older style so I cant link them, but I found these studded sandals at Target for less than $30! They have great reviews too. Throwing on some studded sandals is one of my favorite ways to make a plain outfit more interesting!
- I have so much love for jelly sandals. Not only are they super comfy, but I love taking them on trips with me & wearing them to the pool, & in the ocean because they’re waterproof & durable. Most sandals would get ruined if you got them soaking wet, but not these! Plus you don’t have to be careful with them at all, & when they do get a little dirty you can wipe them right off. The color selection changes constantly but right now I’m loving the rose gold glitter and nude/white.
- I am obsessed with these chain slides! I wore them on our recent trip to Mexico and got so many questions about them on Instagram. Slides are so in right now, & I love the black on black look! These look very high end & similar to the Chanel ones, but they are under $20. They aren’t the comfiest pair of shoes I own, but I absolutely love how they look.
- My pink Tory Burch Espadrilles are my absolute favorite shoes right now. They are so perfect for this time of year, when it’s too hot for boots, but too cold for flip flops. They are very classic & preppy which I love, & comfortable too. They come in pink & white or navy. They are just under $150, & worth every penny! Tory Burch usually has a 10% off coupon available on their website for signing up for their e-mail list.
- Nike roshe sneakers are hands down the comfiest shoes I have ever owned in my life. I bought my first pair in black a little over a year ago, & was hooked! I recently found this bone/gold pair, & couldn’t love them more! 10/10 for comfort & style. The gray/bone color is so pretty with the gold logo. I absolutely love this combo. They are currently on sale from $90 to just under $50 so get them while you can! You won’t regret it. Tons of my viewers have ordered these because of me and LOVE them! 🙂
I hope you found this helpful! I will be living in these shoes all spring & summer long. Let me know what your go-to style of shoe is & if you’re going to be ordering any of these! XO