Today I am sharing all of my spring shoe essentials! Clearly I have a thing for nude, black & pink 😉 I was able to direct link most of these, or a similar affordable dupe! I’m going to quickly recap why I love each one & share a mini review.
- I find myself reaching for these espadrilles all the time! They are so comfy, easy & cute. I can’t think of a time I wore these & didn’t get a compliment. They are under $20 which is such a steal for nice espadrilles. The black/silver combo isn’t available anymore, but I am OBSESSED with the new silver & gold pair, & am going to order them today! They also come in nude & gold, & honestly I’ll probably order these too 🙂
- My husband got me these Tory Burch sandals for my birthday last year, & I’ve been obsessed ever since. Mine are in the color ‘makeup’. I feel like these are such a classic staple to have in your closet! They go with everything, & look super nice on. The best part about designer sandals, is that even if you’re wearing a basic tee & shorts, you can throw these on & it instantly makes your outfit look nicer. They are more of a splurge but worth it in my opinion!
- I found these crushed velvet mules at Target. I was unsure how I felt about mules, so when I fond these on clearance for $8 I thought they were worth trying! So the verdict is, I LOVE mules! They are such a great, easy alternative to a flip flop or sandal. Perfect for those days when your pedicure isn’t on point;) I love leaving them by my front door & throwing them on to go check the mail, go for a walk, or whenever I’m just quickly running out the door! The exact pair isn’t available anymore but they have classic black ones.
- I found these Rebecca Minkoff studded flip flops at Saks off 5th. I wear these all the time, & they still look brand new. They are an older style so they aren’t available online, but you’re in luck because I found these cute studded flip flops at Target for $20! They give the same look for a lot less!
- Again, these Rebecca Minkoff nude sandals are an older style so I cant link them, but I found these studded sandals at Target for less than $30! They have great reviews too. Throwing on some studded sandals is one of my favorite ways to make a plain outfit more interesting!
- I have so much love for jelly sandals. Not only are they super comfy, but I love taking them on trips with me & wearing them to the pool, & in the ocean because they’re waterproof & durable. Most sandals would get ruined if you got them soaking wet, but not these! Plus you don’t have to be careful with them at all, & when they do get a little dirty you can wipe them right off. The color selection changes constantly but right now I’m loving the rose gold glitter and nude/white.
- I am obsessed with these chain slides! I wore them on our recent trip to Mexico and got so many questions about them on Instagram. Slides are so in right now, & I love the black on black look! These look very high end & similar to the Chanel ones, but they are under $20. They aren’t the comfiest pair of shoes I own, but I absolutely love how they look.
- My pink Tory Burch Espadrilles are my absolute favorite shoes right now. They are so perfect for this time of year, when it’s too hot for boots, but too cold for flip flops. They are very classic & preppy which I love, & comfortable too. They come in pink & white or navy. They are just under $150, & worth every penny! Tory Burch usually has a 10% off coupon available on their website for signing up for their e-mail list.
- Nike roshe sneakers are hands down the comfiest shoes I have ever owned in my life. I bought my first pair in black a little over a year ago, & was hooked! I recently found this bone/gold pair, & couldn’t love them more! 10/10 for comfort & style. The gray/bone color is so pretty with the gold logo. I absolutely love this combo. They are currently on sale from $90 to just under $50 so get them while you can! You won’t regret it. Tons of my viewers have ordered these because of me and LOVE them! 🙂
I hope you found this helpful! I will be living in these shoes all spring & summer long. Let me know what your go-to style of shoe is & if you’re going to be ordering any of these! XO