- Slippers: Omg! So we all know that Gucci slides are HUGE right now. I found these Gucci look-a-like slippers and thought they were hilarious and such a great gift for a luxury lover in your life. Gucci mules run around $1,000, but these cute slippers are under $15!
- Nylon Backpack: I included a Rebecca Minkoff purse in a previous gift guide. I love RM and wanted to include a different style of bag that would suit a traveler in your life, a Mom, college student etc. This would make such a great carry-on travel bag. I love that it’s nylon so you can just wipe it clean.
- Storage Poof/Ottoman: This poof is SO pretty and would look amazing in a walk in closet or girly bedroom. It is meant to store shoes, so not only is it beautiful but it’s functional as well!
- Cat Mom Sweatshirt: This is so me!! “Ask me about my cat!” that is the way to my heart. Wildfox is known for their super cozy sweaters and I think any Cat Mama would love this!
- Blush Card Case: For a few years now, I’ve used a card case instead of a wallet. I don’t carry cash, only cards, so typically I don’t need a full-size wallet. I use a crossbody bag most days, so I love how tiny my card case is and that it doesn’t take up much room at all. Mine is from Louis Vuitton, but I think this blush pink Tory Burch one is so pretty and less than half the price!
- Beauty Advent Calendar: I thought this was such a cool idea! It is a 12 day advent calendar, and each day has a beauty tool inside. So at the end you have 9 new brushes, and 3 makeup sponges. This is a super cute gift idea for a beauty lover or someone just getting into makeup brushes.
- Marble Oil Diffuser: If you watch my videos, you know I use a marble oil diffuser in my kitchen! I love diffusing essential oils, because they’re healthier than candles, and you can leave them unattended for hours. You never have to worry about the flame, and you can switch up the scents as often as you want.
- Rose Gold Makeup Organizer: I am an organizing addict. It makes me feel so much more relaxed when everything is in it’s place, and I feel like you can better enjoy what you have. One of the things that I always make sure is nice and organized, is my makeup. This gorgeous rose gold makeup organizer would look so pretty sitting out on your dresser or bathroom vanity. I love that is has the dividers on top, as well as drawers on the bottom. This is a perfect way to display and organize your everyday makeup.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s gift guide! Let me know if you braved the crowds this Black Friday or stayed in and shopped in your pajamas! You know which one I did! 😉 XO Erica
Happy Monday! So I decided that this year, I’m going to get ALL of my Christmas shopping done in November. I would rather get started early, and give myself plenty of time to find thoughtful, great gifts than be rushing around last minute. Plus, I want to spend all of December doing fun wintery things with my family-not inside of a store. I LOVE going to see Christmas lights, ice skating, etc. I also love and truly enjoy giving gifts and think it is so much fun.
To help you all out with your shopping, I’m going to be posting a weekly gift guide, every single week up until Christmas! I am going to cover gifts for women, men, household, etc.
All of these things are currently in stock at the time the post goes live, but I imagine they will sell out quickly. You can find direct links to each of the items in this post by clicking on them below.
I am going to be super intentional about the things I pick out for you guys, so know that these are things I actually really like and would buy. I’m going to try to keep it very affordable for you as well.
- Cozy pajamas- I LOVE matching pj sets! In fact- I spend 90% of my time in them. If you come over to my house at any point during the day or night, you’ll probably find me in a robe or matching pajama set! Haha. I love this leopard set, and pink striped set. Both are a silky material and under $25!
- If you’re a viewer of my YouTube channel, you know I love cute coffee table decor! I found this adorable Tic Tac Toe coffee table game, and I think it would make an amazing gift for a home decor lover. Such a great price point too at $20!
- As I mentioned, I love coffee table books. I think cute coffee table books, or cook books are a perfect gift. They take up minimal space, and are fun and useful! I love when guests browse through my coffee table books. I love this pink Grand Budapest Hotel book for a girly-girl in your life, and this beautiful healthy cookbook. It contains 131 healthy recipes, and I think the cover is gorgeous with the subtle marble design.
- Who doesn’t love a new blanket?! Since I was little, I’ve always had a blanket addiction. I just love anything cozy! I have this fringe blush pink blanket in my office, and use it everyday! It’s only $15 and very nice quality.
- Hoops are back! It took me awhile to jump on board with the hoop trend, but I have to say, I kind of love it now. I only wear them when going out at night, but they’re a fun change from my standard pearl studs! Personally I think hoops look best in gold. I love that these are forward facing, and have pearl detail, you know I love my pearls. They are a great size- not too big at all, and they are 14k gold. I think any lady in your life would absolutely love these earrings.
- Are these the cutest rain boots you’ve ever seen?! I love short rain boots. I think they’re so cute and more modern looking than the typical tall ones. These quilted boots are a fun gift, and only $25. I love the gold detail too.
- Finally, makeup brushes. These beautiful black and rose gold marble brushes are a personal favorite of mine. I actually own these exact ones. We all have a friend who could use some new brushes. It’s one of those things that you kind of forget to treat yourself to. They are under $15 for the set, and if you’re having a secret Santa party with your girlfriends, I think they would all love these!
I hope you enjoy these gift guides, and get your shopping done early with me this year! Be sure to check back every week for a new one. XO, Erica
March 1, 2017
MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS + MARBLE CAKE STAND
I had to share this great find with you guys. I frequent stores like Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Hobby Lobby. I love browsing and always check out the clearance section. I saw this gorgeous marble and gold cake stand and instantly fell in love with it. It is so heavy and well made. I love that it is made of genuine marble. The original price was $60, and I was lucky enough to get it on clearance for only $12! This is a piece that could be used many different ways. Of course you could be traditional and use it in the kitchen, but I decided to use it to display my most used products on my bathroom vanity. Personally I don’t like having a ton of things out all over the counter, but think this is a really pretty way to tastefully display your most reached for items.
I found this milk bath at TJ Maxx, and I have to say the packaging sold me. It is really classic and I love the old fashioned look of the bottle, and the little cow. My strawberry lotion from The Body Shop is a must have, and I usually get this from TJ Maxx as well. I also displayed some of my new Victoria’s Secret body sprays. These are old favorites of mine that I continue to repurchase. I bought Bobbi Brown Beach right before my wedding and honeymoon, so I will forever love this scent and the memories it brings back. I stopped using it for a few months over the winter, and I’m so excited to start using it again soon! I will do a more in depth post on my skincare routine soon, but I like to keep it simple and stick to just a few products. I have been using this amazing Doll Face mask that I was sent, and it has quickly become my favorite mask. It is a charcoal mask, which I love, and every time I use it I can actually see a difference. Mario Bedescu drying lotion is essential for those annoying little pimples that pop up. You just use q-tip and dab it on, and it helps speed up the healing and fading process by drying it out. This Estee Lauder cream is great for smoothing fine lines. Another new favorite that I have been using every day is my Lip Sense lip moisturizer. I am super picky when it comes to lip products, and this formula is seriously amazing. It provides great moisture and makes your lips nice and smooth and plump, therefore making lipsticks and glosses look way better on! I especially love to use it before I apply a matte lip product. I keep one in my nightstand too, and have been applying it every night before bed. This is one of the only lip balms I have tried that really works!